Keith Perry Is The District 22 GOP Nominee
Florida House District 22 contender Keith Perry was declared the winner. Potentially filling representative Larry Cretul's old seat. Voters cast their ballots in Alachua, Marion and Levy counties. Perry beat out contenders Remzey Samarrai and John Deakins in the primary with 48 percent of votes. Samarrai and Deakins both had 28 percent of votes.
- District 22 GOP Primary
- "Teacher of the Year" Nominees
- Vanguard's N'Kosi Perry and Natrell Jamerson Win High School Play of the Year Day 1!
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Fiery Crash on I-75
- ASO Captain Keith Vermillion Suspended
- Sheriff's Office Recruits Outside Help For Investigation
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- Former Florida GOP Leader Jim Greer's Defense Ready
- Gov. Rick Scott Makes Appearance at Annual GOP Fundraiser