Keith Perry Is The District 22 GOP Nominee
Florida House District 22 contender Keith Perry was declared the winner. Potentially filling representative Larry Cretul's old seat. Voters cast their ballots in Alachua, Marion and Levy counties. Perry beat out contenders Remzey Samarrai and John Deakins in the primary with 48 percent of votes. Samarrai and Deakins both had 28 percent of votes.
- District 22 GOP Primary
- Vermillion Files: ASO Now Open To Lawsuits
- Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell: Full Interview
- Sheriff Sadie Darnell Responds to Keith Vermillion Resignation
- ASO Major to be demoted for failure to supervise
- Perry Asks State to Examine GRU Billing
- Vanguard's N'Kosi Perry and Natrell Jamerson Win High School Play of the Year Day 1!
- "Teacher of the Year" Nominees
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Vermillion Files: Who Knew What and When?