Keith Perry Is The District 22 GOP Nominee
Florida House District 22 contender Keith Perry was declared the winner. Potentially filling representative Larry Cretul's old seat. Voters cast their ballots in Alachua, Marion and Levy counties. Perry beat out contenders Remzey Samarrai and John Deakins in the primary with 48 percent of votes. Samarrai and Deakins both had 28 percent of votes.
- A change coming on who governs GRU?
- GRU governance bill gaining momentum in House
- NCF law set to be repealed
- Bill repeals boundary adjustment act
- Scott vetoes GRU bill
- Video released in Keith Perry sign dispute
- Rep. Keith Perry explains his side to campaign sign altercation
- District 22 GOP Primary
- "Teacher of the Year" Nominees
- Vermillion Files: ASO Now Open To Lawsuits