Lamplighter Bus Service Shot Down By Property Managers
For years people living in the Lamplighter Mobile Home Park have wanted something to be done about a lack of transportation services close to their homes.
The City of Gainesville's Regional Transit Service says when they tried to move a bus route in front of the privately owned property, managers said no thanks.
Now residents are upset they will continue to have to walk between 1 and 2 miles to reach the nearest bus stop.
RTS says they are open to revisiting the plan, but needs the property manager's permission first.
- Gainesville Property Management Group Under Investigation
- State fines Ocala property manager
- Alachua City Manager Stepping Down Early
- Lamplighter Residents Worried about Increased Burglaries
- Archer Man Shot Woman After She Kicked Down His Front Door
- Unclaimed Property
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- CRA Presents Initial Plans for Former Kennedy Homes Property
- Residents Can Recover Property
- Stolen Property Returned