Lamplighter Bus Service Shot Down By Property Managers
For years people living in the Lamplighter Mobile Home Park have wanted something to be done about a lack of transportation services close to their homes.
The City of Gainesville's Regional Transit Service says when they tried to move a bus route in front of the privately owned property, managers said no thanks.
Now residents are upset they will continue to have to walk between 1 and 2 miles to reach the nearest bus stop.
RTS says they are open to revisiting the plan, but needs the property manager's permission first.
- Gainesville Property Management Group Under Investigation
- SFC Production Manager Loses Job After 37 Years of Service
- Father of Special Needs Child Requests Proper Bus Service
- Debate Over The Cost Of Bus Service
- Gas Prices Impact Bus Service
- Alachua City Manager Stepping Down Early
- Lamplighter Residents Worried about Increased Burglaries
- USPS Will Slow Down Service to Save Money
- Stafford Jones Stepping Down After 10 Years of Service
- Archer Man Shot Woman After She Kicked Down His Front Door