NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Low Voter Turn Out
Major decisions were made by a minority of voters in Florida's primary election-- less than one third of registered voters cast ballots across North Central Florida. In Alachua County only about 22% of people eligible to vote exercised their right slightly above the state average. While primary turn out is usually low this turn out was below normal. The trend the past several years is a slow but steady decrease in percentage of voter turn out. The lowest precinct turn out was the Reitz Union where not even 2% of registered voters made it to the polls. Pam Carpenter, Supervisor of Elections in Alachua County, says voters need to update their address and signatures if they have changed so they can vote with an absentee ballot in the November general election.
- Some Voters Turned Away
- Lowe Narrowly Beats Out Marsh In Gainesville Mayoral Election
- Hawthorne Voters Speak Out
- Hundreds Turn Out To Gainesville Soup-Tasting Fundraiser
- 50,000 Fans Expected To Turn Out For Gatornationals This Weekend
- Thousands Turn Out To March For Babies
- Voter Registration Deadline Draws Future Voters
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- New Survey Reveals That Consumer Confidence Is At An All-Time Low
- Low Cost Health Insurance Plan Draws Criticism