Pinemount Elementary School in Columbia county is gearing up for another great year. After just completing their first year, the state of Florida gave the new school an "A" grade. Receiving an "A" in their first year of opening is a huge accomplishment for Pinemount.
This year, they plan to repeat last years success while making little changes to make their school even better.
- Second Study Performed at Starke Elementary
- Legacy Elem. Will Reduce Overcrowding at Other Schools
- Removal Of ASO Traffic Unit Leads To Less Traffic Tickets Being Issued
- Three storm shelters provided for Levy County residents
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Deployed U.S. Air Force Staff Sergeant surprises family at school
- "Good Samaritan" food drive for Evergreen Elementary School families
- No Hunger Games: Empty Bowls, Kids Gain By Giving Back
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students
- Starke Elementary Back Open After 6 Months