Rain Means Profits For One Area Business
Published August 5th, 2010
You've heard of "no pain, no gain," but how about "no rain, no gain?"
A wet spring has meant a profitable summer for people in one area industry.
To find out more, you can watch the video on the right.
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- High Beef Cattle Prices Means High Profits
- Rain Means No Races, Lots of Fun
- More Rain May Mean More Sinkholes
- Fewer Strokes Mean Fewer Dollars For Area Golf Courses
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
- Area Business Opens Doors for Those in Need
- Area Businesses Seek Answers Regarding Premises Expansion Moratorium
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City