The investigation continues as law enforcement search for the murderers in Suwannee County. Three people were killed on Wednesday in Mc Alpin. They were Joseph Militello, his wife Nancy Militello, and their nephew Angelo Rosales were all found shot to death in their home on Thursday morning by an employee.
Police have arrested Keith Allen Hughes for conspiracy and robbery in relation to the case. The sheriff os Suwannee County received a tip around noon Thursday that broke the case.
The prime suspects have been named as James Lindsay Howze and Lonnie Munn. They are being sought after by law enforcement and are not believed to be in Suwannee County. The investigation is ongoing and the sherif's office is still conducting interviews and retrieving more evidence.
- Community Clean-Up
- State Rep. Calling for In-Depth Audit of Suwannee Valley Transit Authority
- Pumping Ground Water
- Red Cross Volunteers Still Reaching Out to Residents
- Woman Leads 3 County High Speed Chase
- The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
- Motorcycle Crash Seriously Injures Two in Suwannee County
- Driver Strikes Pedestrian
- Inmates, officers injured in riot at Suwannee Correctional Institution
- Unconfirmed Tornado Badly Damages Suwannee County Business