The investigation continues as law enforcement search for the murderers in Suwannee County. Three people were killed on Wednesday in Mc Alpin. They were Joseph Militello, his wife Nancy Militello, and their nephew Angelo Rosales were all found shot to death in their home on Thursday morning by an employee.
Police have arrested Keith Allen Hughes for conspiracy and robbery in relation to the case. The sheriff os Suwannee County received a tip around noon Thursday that broke the case.
The prime suspects have been named as James Lindsay Howze and Lonnie Munn. They are being sought after by law enforcement and are not believed to be in Suwannee County. The investigation is ongoing and the sherif's office is still conducting interviews and retrieving more evidence.
- 82 Year Old Man Murdered In Suwannee County
- State Attorney to Seek The Death Penalty For Suwannee County Murders
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- Weekend Crash Kills Suwannee County Child
- Suwannee County Shelter Increase
- Third Allegation of Sexual Assault Lands Live Oak Couple in Suwannee Jail
- Suwannee County Woman Charged with Vehicle Homicide
- The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
- Motorcycle Crash Seriously Injures Two in Suwannee County
- Inmates, officers injured in riot at Suwannee Correctional Institution