Teenager Loses Eye after a "Brutal" Attack
A Gainesville teenager is in the hospital after witnesses say he was attacked by a gang. He was attacked so severely, doctors had to remove one of his eyes. 18 year old Terrell Gibson was arrested Saturday morning on a charge of aggravated battery. Police say Gibson went to the teenager's home where an argument broke out. That's when police say Gibson used homemade weapons to attack the teenager. Witnesses say Gibson was with a group of nearly 15 men. However, police have only arrested Gibson.
"From the victim and the witnesses that were on scene, our investigators were only able to determine that Gibson was the one who actually committed the violence toward the victim," said Cpl. Tscharna Senn of the Gainesville Police Department.
TV20 spoke with the teenager's family who say they hope justice is served.
- One year after attack, "DJ Raffy" still dancing
- 96-Year-Old Woman Brutally Attacked Still Alive
- The 96 year old woman from Newberry who was brutally attacked in July, died today...
- Woman Loses Arm After Alligator Attack
- Teenage Mother Arrested After Child Found Alone By Dumpster
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County
- A Bell teenager is recovering after being hit by a car
- Teenager Recovering from Alligator Attack
- "Lose For Good" & Donate For The Holidays
- Man Named "Happy Jack" Attacks Homeowners with Rake