Three Found Shot in Suwannee County
Three people were found shot to death today in Suwannee County, it what appears to be a triple-murder.
An employee coming to work at a local scrap metal business found the three people.
A husband, wife wife and their nephew were all found together apparently shot to death, according to Suwannee County Sheriff Tony Cameron.
The incident occurred at a home based business near the intersection of 172nd street and 129th road in McAlpin, in a very rural area.
Around 7:30 this morning, an employee who was reporting for work found all three victims. He called 911.
FDLE is currently assisting the Suwannee County Sheriff's office, and investigators from the State Attorney's office are also involved.
The victims names have not been released, pending notification of family members.
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River
- Marion county man found shot to death in car
- 18-Year-Old Shot and Killed in Suwannee
- Lonnie Todd Found Guilty On Three Counts
- Three Endangered Kids Found
- Three-year-old Boy Found Dead at Bottom of Abandoned Pool
- 50-Year-Old Dunnellon Grandmother Found Shot To Death In Her Driveway
- Suwannee County Shelter Increase
- Suwannee County Woman Charged with Vehicle Homicide
- Motorcycle Crash Seriously Injures Two in Suwannee County