Three Found Shot in Suwannee County
Three people were found shot to death today in Suwannee County, it what appears to be a triple-murder.
An employee coming to work at a local scrap metal business found the three people.
A husband, wife wife and their nephew were all found together apparently shot to death, according to Suwannee County Sheriff Tony Cameron.
The incident occurred at a home based business near the intersection of 172nd street and 129th road in McAlpin, in a very rural area.
Around 7:30 this morning, an employee who was reporting for work found all three victims. He called 911.
FDLE is currently assisting the Suwannee County Sheriff's office, and investigators from the State Attorney's office are also involved.
The victims names have not been released, pending notification of family members.
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Officials investigating body found in Suwannee County Sunday
- Marion county man found shot to death in car
- Man dies after being found shot in car
- State Rep. Calling for In-Depth Audit of Suwannee Valley Transit Authority
- House fire in Suwannee County
- Missing man found dead
- Suwannee County Votes for No Pot Ordinance
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Woman Leads 3 County High Speed Chase