UF Partners With Facebook App
A company you might have heard of just got a new partner that you've definitely heard of, and they're helping people who've never heard of each other change that.
A Facebook application is helping incoming University of Florida students go from random -- to roomie.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- ASO partners with online app to combat crime
- City of Archer and GRU Partner Up for Potential Natural Gas Franchise
- Woman Claims Baby is Stolen While Partner Steals from Walmart
- Partners in Crime-Prevention Help Catch Suspect
- Local Non For Profit Group Partners with UAA
- Home Depot and H.O.P.E.S. Partners with ARC
- John Eddy Beats Up His Partner When Friends Discover She's A Man
- Leaders Partner for East Gainesville
- Not So Free Apps
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder