Woman Trapped In Burning Home Dies, Unique Tribute Planned
A Gainesville woman is dead, less than two weeks after she was trapped inside her burning home. Now her husband says he'll pay tribute to her -- in the unique way she said she always wanted.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- One Dies, One Rescued in Gainesville Apartment Fire
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
- Woman Rescued From Burning Home
- Belleview woman saved from burning home
- One worker hospitalized after being trapped under home
- Church Plans To Burn The Koran
- Gainesville Woman Hospitalized After Burned in House Fire
- Body Found in Burned Home
- Soldier Leaves for Afghanistan after Home Burns Down
- Man blows up home and burns himself while making meth