Woman Trapped In Burning Home Dies, Unique Tribute Planned
A Gainesville woman is dead, less than two weeks after she was trapped inside her burning home. Now her husband says he'll pay tribute to her -- in the unique way she said she always wanted.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
- One Dies, One Rescued in Gainesville Apartment Fire
- Woman Rescued From Burning Home
- Church Plans To Burn The Koran
- Gainesville Woman Hospitalized After Burned in House Fire
- Body Found in Burned Home
- Soldier Leaves for Afghanistan after Home Burns Down
- Levy County Deputy's Home Burns to the Ground
- Woman Dies on Fla. Keys Dive Trip
- Woman, 39, Dies After Crashing SUV Into Tree