A Close Friend Speaks On Behalf Of Suwannee Victims
Marcia Riegal addressed the public today on behalf of her close friends who were shot to death in Mc Alpin a week ago. The victims were Joe Militello, his wife Nancy, and their nephew Angelo Rosales. They were found together in their home Thursday morning by an employee. The sheriff has said that they were each shot once in the back and that the robbery and murders were planned.
The family's personal assistant, Marcia Riegal, says the victims were like family to her. Riegal describes the family as being very generous and always smiling. She brought pictures of her dear friends to the press release in an effort to explain their conpassion and sincerity.
An arrest was made last Thursday night in relation to the murders. Keith Allen Hughes was taken into custody and is being charged for conspiracy and robbery. Hughes is not the man who killed the family, however he did inform the murderers about the Militello's cash dealings.
The two men suspected of the murders are James Howze and Lonnie Munn. They are being sought out by law enforcement and are considered armed and extremely dangerous. If you have any information about these men or their whereabouts please contact the Suwannee County Sheriff's office at (386) 362-2222.
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out
- Rhoades's Memory Painted By Close Friends
- Victim Robbed as He Tried to Help a Friend
- Crash Victim Mother Speaks
- Domestic Violence Victims Speak Out
- Victims' Mothers Speak Out
- Father of Molestation Victim Speaks Out
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- A Victim of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out After 16 Years