Crack Pipe Kits Bust
They are two items perfectly legal when sold separately but when sold together you could call them a "crack pipe" kit. That is what got some people in trouble in North Central Florida Friday. An undercover operation by the Gainesville Police Department led to the arrest of six individuals Friday. Many people may not think twice about a glass pipe and a scouring pad but for those addicted to illegal narcotics, it's the perfect smoking device. Police say the items are being packaged together and sold at businesses across Gainesville. Officers made it clear that they're not tolerating it.
""All we're saying is that we want you to do the right thing for the community and by facilitating drug use we don't feel like you're doing the right thing," said Sgt. Mike Schentrup of the Gainesville Police Department.
To see more on one arrest, watch the video to your right.
- Pipe Bombs Found In Growhouse Bust
- BABY WELCOME KITS
- Pet Oxygen Mask Kits Donated to Bradford County
- Horse Meat Test Kits Sent Around the World Made in Gainesville
- Easter Eggs-Travaganza in Ocala, Home of PAAS Egg Coloring Kits
- Unprotected Pipes Could Cost You Hundreds
- Freezing Weather Breaking Pipes
- Pipe Bomb Threat Forces Neighbors to Evacuate
- City Officials And UF Team Up To Crack Down On Front Lawn Parking
- Crack House and Local Playground Share Land