Crack Pipe Kits Bust
They are two items perfectly legal when sold separately but when sold together you could call them a "crack pipe" kit. That is what got some people in trouble in North Central Florida Friday. An undercover operation by the Gainesville Police Department led to the arrest of six individuals Friday. Many people may not think twice about a glass pipe and a scouring pad but for those addicted to illegal narcotics, it's the perfect smoking device. Police say the items are being packaged together and sold at businesses across Gainesville. Officers made it clear that they're not tolerating it.
""All we're saying is that we want you to do the right thing for the community and by facilitating drug use we don't feel like you're doing the right thing," said Sgt. Mike Schentrup of the Gainesville Police Department.
To see more on one arrest, watch the video to your right.
- FDLE cracking down on backlog of rape kits
- Pipe Bombs Found In Growhouse Bust
- Detectives cracking down on heroin after bust
- Easter Eggs-Travaganza in Ocala, Home of PAAS Egg Coloring Kits
- Horse Meat Test Kits Sent Around the World Made in Gainesville
- Pet Oxygen Mask Kits Donated to Bradford County
- BABY WELCOME KITS
- Girl Scouts Troop Makes Comfort Kits for Girls in Africa
- Mysterious White Smoke Coming Out of Pipes in Trenton
- Ocala Man Beaten by His Son with Sledgehammer and Metal Pipe Dies