Dove Center Stands Alone
September 11th is a day sewn into the American fabric, one that will never be forgotten.
One Gainesville church plans on commemorating the anniversary of the terrorist attacks by burning Quran.
Dove World Outreach center put Gainesville on the map-- with it's "international burn a Quran day" raising eyebrows around the world.
This afternoon, Christian and Jewish leaders affirmed their common humanity with people of the Muslim faith, hoping their gathering will spread the message of love--not hate.
- Three New Islam Signs at Dove Outreach Center
- Dove World Outreach Center Applies for Burn Permit
- Tight Security Outside Dove World Outreach Center
- Cornerstone Academy Falls Short to Purchase Dove World Outreach Center
- Protests at Dove Outreach Center
- Controversy Continues at The Dove Outreach Center
- 'Stand Your Ground' Law at Center of Florida Shooting
- Former NFL Player Leaves Child Alone in Car
- Man accused of neglect after leaving boy alone
- Fla. Officials Seize 1,200 Pounds Of Marijuana This Week Alone