Dove Center Stands Alone
September 11th is a day sewn into the American fabric, one that will never be forgotten.
One Gainesville church plans on commemorating the anniversary of the terrorist attacks by burning Quran.
Dove World Outreach center put Gainesville on the map-- with it's "international burn a Quran day" raising eyebrows around the world.
This afternoon, Christian and Jewish leaders affirmed their common humanity with people of the Muslim faith, hoping their gathering will spread the message of love--not hate.
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Dove World Outreach Sale Finalized
- Former NFL Player Leaves Child Alone in Car
- Man accused of neglect after leaving boy alone
- Toddler found outside, alone at Daycare
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges
- Toddler Found Wandering Alone
- Teenage Mother Arrested After Child Found Alone By Dumpster
- Fla. Officials Seize 1,200 Pounds Of Marijuana This Week Alone
- New Trauma Center Opens in Ocala