Dove's Newest Billboard
Dove World Outreach Center has posted signs throughout Gainesville, advertising it's plan to burn Quarans on September 11th.
Local religious leaders are joining the masses condemning Jones' plans, but not everyone is against the Dove Center.
Their latest billboard has been put up just feet from the city's Islamic Center, and the owner of the property Randy Heine said, he allowed it to happen.
- Newest 'Paws On Parole' Class Looking For New Homes
- UF Health Opens Gainesville's Newest Emergency Room
- America's Newest Citizen
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Billboard Gets Mixed Reaction From Gator Football Fans
- Billboards And Trees
- NASA's Newest Robotic Explorer On Its Way To The Moon
- Newest "Officers" at GPD
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- Gregory Dove is sentenced for murder