Gainesville Non=Profits Eligible For A Financial Boost
They provide the community with a much needed service but they don't operate like a typical business.
Non-profits typically look to outside sources for funding, but governments and private contributors have scaled back, leaving them in a tight spot.
The City of Gainesville is encouraging non-profits with a physical address within city limits to apply for a grant of up to 25 hundred dollars.
Commissioners have set aside a little over one hundred thousand dollars to be awarded to not for profits that do something to improve the quality of life in Gainesville.
This gives the organizations some much needed funding at a time when federal, state and local governments are scaling back.
For more information about applying for the grant visit City Of Gainesville.
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers
- A Local Non-Profit Organization Says Popsicles Can Impact the Economy...
- Help For Non-Profits
- Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit