Gainesville Police Hold Seminar For Bars and Drinking Establishments
The Gainesville police department hosted a seminar Wednesday which focused on alcohol crimes, noise ordinances, and fire safety codes. Members of the state's Alcohol, Beverage and Tobacco, Gainesville Fire Rescue and the Corner Drugstore were all on hand to answer questions for bartenders and restaurant owners.
- Ocala Bar Facing Underage Drinking Charges
- Suspect Behind Bars After Holding Trespassing Teens At Gunpoint
- Police Say Underage Drinking Ordinance is Working
- Police Report Shows Tebow Tried to Break Up 2007 Bar Fight Involving Hernandez
- Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
- Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- CFO Sink Establishes Storm Phone Line in Advance of Severe Weather
- Gainesville Bar In Trouble
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.