Gainesville Police Hold Seminar For Bars and Drinking Establishments
The Gainesville police department hosted a seminar Wednesday which focused on alcohol crimes, noise ordinances, and fire safety codes. Members of the state's Alcohol, Beverage and Tobacco, Gainesville Fire Rescue and the Corner Drugstore were all on hand to answer questions for bartenders and restaurant owners.
- Ocala Bar Facing Underage Drinking Charges
- Police Say Underage Drinking Ordinance is Working
- Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
- Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- Gainesville Bar In Trouble
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman