Gilchrist County Murder Investigation Continues
A new investigator has been assigned to the murder case in Gilchrist County for local farmer Archie Kelly known by friends as "junior". Kelly was murdered in his home in November of 2008, by what investigators believe was an intruder looking for money.
While investigators continue to sift through old evidence and search for anything new, Junior's best friend Mildred Culpepper keeps hoping and praying that whoever did this will pay. If anyone has any information regarding Junior Kelly's murder, please contact the Gilchrist County Sheriff's office at (352)463-3410.
- Suspicious Death In Gilchrist County Still Under Investigation
- Man Behind Bars For Gilchrist County Murder
- Superintendent of Gilchrist County Schools Speaks Out About the Kids Murdered in Bell
- 8 Dead Including 6 Children in Gilchrist County Murder-Suicide
- Arrest made in Gilchrist County murder case
- Gilchrist County Woman Murdered
- Investigation Continues In The Death Of A Marion County Man
- Levy County Murder Investigation
- Columbia County Murder Investigation
- Gilchrist Sheriff's Office Investigates Possible Santa Fe Drowning