Growing Native Helps Plants Staying Power
Growing locally native plants not only increases their survival rate but also helps the ecosystem.
Native plants can withstand the Florida's freezes, heat waves and humidity.
They also play host for a variety of insects and birds that depend on the plants for their survival.
For more information on what to grow and where you can get it visit Solution's For Your Life.
- Invasive Plants Threatening Native Vegetation on Payne's Prairie
- Crystal River Power Plant is Reviewed
- Plans for a New Power Plant in Levy County
- Ocala's New Power Plant
- GRU Biomass Power Plant Contract Revealed
- Gainesville City Leaders Discuss Ownership of Possible Bio-Mass Power Plant
- Deerhaven Power Plant
- Burning Plants Down To Help Them Sprout Back Up
- Worker Dies At Panhandle Power Plant
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene