Growing Your Garden
It may not feel like gardening weather out there just yet, but there are still several crops you can plant now that can handle the heat.
The hotter temperatures are no problem for herbs like basil or parsley and veggies like cherry tomatoes or cucumbers.
For more information on how to set up your garden and for a schedule of classes offered by the University of Florida's Alachua County Extension Service visit Solutions For Your Life.
- Grow Gainesville: A community for local gardeners
- What's growing on? Neighborhood gardens
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- 6/6/12 Growing Gardens: Cut Bouquet
- Growing Gardens 4/11/12: Strawberry Season
- Growing Gardens 4/25/12: Your Own Herb Garden
- Growing Gardens: Poinsettias
- 12/5/12 Growing Gardens: Poinsettias
- 11/21/12 Growing Gardens: Camellias
- 11/7/12 Growing Gardens: Winter Annuals