Halloween Stores "Popping Up" in Town
With Halloween just around the corner, some unique stores are "popping up" in town. Halloween Megastore just opened it's doors two weeks ago to cater to all the costume shoppers. It's whats called "pop-up retail" because it pops up during periods of high demand, and disappears when that demand is gone.
Retailers and Consumers can benefit from these temporary stores. Promotions manager for Halloween Megastore, Kenny Keelan, says "people are going to spend money on Halloween, especially in a college town." The store has 7,000 square feet of costumes and treasures fit for any costume idea.
- Gainesville Man "Picks Up" a 14 year old Girl
- Cadets get "fired up" to raise money
- Cambron: "I was set up"
- Startup looks to "clean up" the competition
- "Talk of the Town" Needs Help
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners
- Elections Office Will Not Move to Former "Big Lots" Store as Planned
- Gun store declares "Muslim Free Zone"
- Gang Activity Popping Up in Northwest Gainesville Neighborhood
- Pop Tart Bill Gains Momentum in Florida