Honoring Private First Class James Anthony Page
Family and Friends are mourning the loss of Jamie Page who was killed in Afghanistan this past weekend.
He grew up in Bronson, Fl where he attended elementary through highschool. He joined the army in January of 2008 when he discovered he was having a little boy. He wanted to be a good father and provide for his son Jared, who is now three years old.
Jamie's family tells TV 20 that he was a loving son, a devoted father, a great big brother, and a wonderful best friend. His fun-loving personality and energy for life will be greatly missed by many.
- Honoring Class Size in Florida
- Deadline Passes for First Class Mail Christmas Arrival
- About 7 Nights and 700 Pages Later
- Facebook Page For 12 Year - Old Crash Victim
- Student Opens Fire at Md. High School on First Day of Classes
- Anthony Tries to Dismiss Gonzalez, Kronk Claims
- Anthony's Attorneys Try to Block Deposition
- Casey Anthony, Texas Group Reach Settlement
- Kenneth James Accepts Plea Deal in Sexual Assault Case
- Dr. James Robert Cade Receives Great Floridian Award