Labor Day Boater Safety
Labor Day Weekend is one of the last chances for many people to take their boat out. With a higher number of people out on the waterways this weekend more accidents will likely happen. So far this year boater fatalities have been up in the state compared to last year. Here in North Central Florida two people didn't make it home from what was supposed to be a fun filled trip in April. The biggest hazards this weekend is expected to be boaters who have had too much alcohol and are inexperienced. Florida Wildlife Commission reminds that anyone caught operating a boat intoxicated will be charge with a ticket similar to a DUI.
- Levy County Cancels Private "Labor Day Extravaganza" Citing Safety Concerns
- Labor Day Labor?
- Boater Safety Being Cracked Down On
- More Travelers On the Roads for Labor Day
- Finding Leisure on Labor Day
- Labor Day Holiday Weekend Travel By Car
- Labor Day Holiday Weekend Travel By Plane
- Labor Day events and festivities
- Labor Day Travel Down because of School
- Safety Concerns Surround Archer's "Mother's Day Fest"