Pastor's Son Offers Little Insight into Tomorrow's Plan
After a day of confusion, it was a night of movement at the Dove World Outreach Center. Pastor Jones left to travel to New York. One man was removed from the property. By all accounts, there will be no Korans burned tomorrow on the anniversary of September 11th. As to what else might happen, Pastor Jones' son Luke offered little insight Friday evening on Saturday's plan. Police said they will continue with their plans tomorrow.
"We've been preparing for this for over a month. Additional resources, additional equipment, all of that stuff we have in place and we are going to continue with that plan because we can't let the citizens down in the event something does happen," said Gainesville Police Department Spokesperson Cpl. Tscharna Senn.
To see more on this story, watch the video to your right.
- Mothers Speak Out About Sons' Deaths; Plan Memorial Ride
- City of Gainesville's runoff election starts tomorrow
- A Little Bit of Rain Doesn't Dampen Hanukkah's Menorah Lighting
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Gainesville Little One's Event Celebrates 35 Years of Giving
- Burglar Boils Little Girl's Turtles to Death
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- "Little Jake" and a Little Bit of History
- Son Charged With Mom's Murder
- Son Charged In Mom's Death