Rainey Victim Pressured by the Media
The victim of the Chris Rainey incident has become the center of a media frenzy. The sister of the victim called 9-1-1 late Monday night after Rainey showed up to their home and continued to send threatening text messages to his on-and-off girlfriend of three years.
When the victim appeared in court just hours after his arrest early Tuesday morning, she said she never wanted Rainey to be arrested and that she didn't fear for her life.
Domestic Violence experts say the victim may be feeling the pressure of the media and the impact his arrest may have on the Gator football team.
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"
- Teenage Peer Pressures
- Pressure Mounts on PSC Commissioners
- Measure of Success Part 2: Higher Stakes, Higher Pressure
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Gator WR Rainey Arrested For Dating Violence
- UF Football Player Chris Rainey Arrested
- Rainey's 911 Call Released
- Social Media's Role During Bombings
- Bill Could Ban Employers From Requesting Employees' Social Media Passwords