Rainey's 911 Call Released
Chris Rainey was recently arrested on aggravated stalking. While he is currently free and out of the county jail, the gator is still off the team for now.
Team officials have issued a brief statement saying Rainey was not part of the team and would not address his future status. In the meantime his case is being reviewed and will be sent onto the state's attorney's office after the investigation is complete. He is accused of threatening his on and off girlfriend. Rainey made his first appearance yesterday and was released on his own recognizance.
We'll have more on this story tonight on TV20 News at 5:30 and 6:00
- 911 Call Released from UF Stabbing
- Newtown 911 Calls Released
- 911 Calls Released in Deadly I-75 Crashes
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- Deputy Apologizes for Handling of 911 Call
- Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Chilling Screams for Help on a 911 Call
- Zimmerman Trial: 911 Call & Language In Court
- Man Arrested For Fake 911 call