Slain Woman's Family Pleads for Justice
The family of a Gainesville woman, who was murdered earlier this week, want justice. They are asking anyone with information about the crime to come forward. Minnie Postell's nephew, Warren Lee, was joined by two other family members Tuesday afternoon appealing to the public for help. Police said Postell was shot at least two times after up to 4 men stormed her residence early Tuesday morning. 20 year old Adarius Harris is the only man arrested so far. Speaking directly to the other men wanted for the crime, Lee asked them to take responsibility.
"We hope you do diligence and turn yourself in so that the matter doesn't get too far out of hand," said nephew Warren Lee.
Sheriff's deputies say anyone can come forward anonymously and may receive a cash reward for information leading to an arrest. To see more on this story, watch the video to you right.
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death
- Woman's Roof has Leaked for Three Years - Now She's Getting a New One
- Gainesville Woman's Death Ruled Homicide
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Dog Saves Woman's Life
- Suspect Pulls Out Pregnant Woman's Hair Weave
- Investigators Searching For Gainesville Woman's Murderer
- Deputies: Airport Screeners Find Handgun In Woman's Carry-On Bag
- Deputies ID Woman's Body Found In Ocala National Forest
- A Woman's Murder Trial in Ocala