Students Protest Against FBI Raids
The rain couldn't keep a group of protesters from demonstrating outside Gainesville's FBI office. About 20 members of Gainesville's Students for a Democratic Society were protesting Friday's FBI raids of several homes of anti-war activists nation-wide. The FBI obtained search warrants for what they say is material related to the support of terrorism, but protesters say the government is violating their civil rights. The demonstration was one of 19 similar rallies held nation-wide.
- FBI Raid Exposes Online Crimes Against Children
- One Year After FBI Raid of Gainesville Clinic and Still no Answers
- FBI Raids UF Prof's Office, Home
- FBI RAIDS OLASANTE CLINIC
- Alachua Committee Against Brutality Protest Against Gainesville Police
- Zimmerman Trial: Protesters Rally Against Verdict
- Residents Protest Against Violence in Venezuela
- Protesters Line Up in Front of Walmart to Fight Back Against "Union-Busting Tactics"
- Teachers Protest as Tea Partiers Rally against Spending
- Statewide protest against bear hunting