TV20 Sits Down with Pastor Terry Jones
While Pastor Terry Jones was in New York the weekend of September 11, the World Evangelical Alliance contacted him asking him for an apology.
This morning, Jones told the world he has no conviction from God that he did anything wrong... and will not repent for the burning event planned for last weekend.
"We have no intention, and will not repent for standing up for the Gospel," said Jones on Thursday.
Addressing the media outside the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Jones said he will not repent or apologize for his proposed Koran bonfire.
Jones defended his actions- saving the toughest words for fellow Christians.
"Not only did we reveal the true nature of radical Islam, but we also revealed the sad condition of the church," he said.
Pastor Jones invited TV20 inside his office at the Dove World Outreach center, where we got to ask him some personal questions.
- Machen Sits Down With TV20
- Spirit Of Faith Officially Opens Its Doors
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Reactions to Terry Jones' Role in the Ongoing Libyan Crisis
- Radical Display in Front of Gainesville Church Causing Stir
- Clash on Religion
- New Major selected for Gainesville Police Department
- U.F. President sits down with WCJB for exclusive interview
- Exclusive sit down with President Fuchs on first day of fall Part. 2
- Exclusive sit down with President Fuchs on first day of fall Part. 1