UF Law Grads #1 in Bar
For law school grads, the scales of justice have tipped in favor of the University of Florida.
The Levin Law School is number one in the number of graduates who have passed the state bar.
On Monday the July 2010 Florida bar exam results were released, and 86.8 % of UF grads passed, the highest percentage of any law school in the state, just ahead of FSU and UM law schools.
"Just a few students having a bad day could have changed some of that ordering, but that's been true on most exams that have been administered... but we've had a more consistent record than any other law school over a long number of years," said Dean Robert Jerry.
- City Leaders Bar Minors from Bars
- Newberry High Grad Receives Graduation Surprise
- Buchholz High Grads are Finalists in Online Competition
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- UF Hires Private Firm To Investigate Shooting Of Grad Student
- UF Grad Killed in Afghanistan
- No Charges For UF Grad Student Shot By Police
- New Info In UF Grad Student Shooting
- UF Grad "Sells Himself" on eBay
- UF Grad Student Survives Earthquake