Published October 13th, 2010
Midterm elections are less than three weeks away and discussion over Amendment Four is starting to heat up. Watch the video on the right to see the discussion for and against it.
- Amendment 11 Not Passed in Marion County
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- Marion County Citizens Fight to Get "Amendment 11" Passed
- Two Amendments Could Change Florida's Political Landscape
- Before You Vote...Alachua County Charter Amendments Breakdown
- Censorship or Common Sense? Protests Spark First Amendment Debate
- Alachua County Discusses Charter Amendment Initiatives
- Countdown to Vote: Charter Amendment 1
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- New Charter Amendment Commercial