Published October 13th, 2010
Midterm elections are less than three weeks away and discussion over Amendment Four is starting to heat up. Watch the video on the right to see the discussion for and against it.
- Marion County Citizens Fight to Get "Amendment 11" Passed
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- Amendment 11 Not Passed in Marion County
- Alachua County Discusses Charter Amendment Initiatives
- Countdown to Vote: Charter Amendment 1
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- New Charter Amendment Commercial
- Amendment 5 Struck Down
- Controversy Surrounding Amendment Two
- Gender Identity Charter Amendment