Break in at Ocala Recycling Center- Fourth Time This Year
For the second time in two months, Ocala Recycling was broken into early Monday morning.
But this time, the manager of the center caught the robber red handed.
He was dressed like one of the center's workers, wearing a blue hard hat and earmuffs he picked up at a work station. He also wore a dust mask.
K-9 units found 23-year-old Rudolph Robinson of Ocala hiding in a crane on the property.
Robberies are not uncommon at Ocala Recycling. Police records show there have been four burglaries at the facility this year alone.
According to police, on August 21st robbers broke into the center and got away with over 10 thousand pounds of copper, worth an estimated $33 thousand dollars.
Rudolph Robinson was taken to the Marion County Jail.
- RECYCLING CENTERS MARION COUNTY
- Recycling Centers Code Enforcement
- Recycling Center Hours
- Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
- Curb- Side Recycling Coming to Ocala
- Grand Opening for Emergency Operations Center---In the Nick of Time
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground
- Domestic Violence Rises This Time Of Year
- It's the Slowest Time of the Year for Some Businesses Near the University of Florida
- Quints Delivered at Shands First Time in 10 years