Car Crashes into Ocala Home
A car heading east on 103rd Street in Ocala crashed into a home around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday afternoon.
The owner of the house located on S.W. 62nd Court, Emory Edmunds, 81, was inside when the accident occurred. He heard what he described as a "tornado" and ran to the back of the home.
A red Cadillac was inside his master bedroom with a mother and her two children, ages two and four trapped inside.
A Sheriff's Deputy and Marion County Fire Rescue were quick to respond. All three occupants suffered non-life threatening injuries.
A witness stated she saw the vehicle driving erratically before crashing into the house.
- Ocala Man Dies In Car Crash
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
- Car Crashes into Nursing Home
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb
- Fatal Car Crash
- Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees