Celebrating Self Identity
Accepting all parts of your self identity goes a long way towards personal growth and happiness.
But for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people, accepting yourself, doesn't always mean you'll be accepted by others.
Monday the LGBT community came together to celebrate National Coming Out Day.
The event encouraged people to celebrate themselves and encourage open mindedness.
UF's LGBT Affairs office hosted the local version of the national event.
For more information on both, visit their website at LGBT Affairs....
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense
- Self-Defense Case
- Man Killed in Act of Self Defense
- Prevatt's Bullet Was Self Inflicted
- Ocala Man Kills Self, Sets Home and Barn on Fire
- Self Defense "RadKids"
- Shooter Claims Self-Defense
- Identity Theft Ring Compromises UF&Shands Patient Records
- Deadly I-4 Shooting Was a Case of "Mistaken Identity"