College Students Linked In
The social networking site that boasts more than 80 million professional members, LinkedIn is now catering to college students with, "Career Explorer."
"Taking their own profile, so they can take their major, their interests, and ultimately a job that they may think they want to do, see what that path would be, to an end career," said Amy Thompson, Campus Recruiting Leader for PWC, one of the largest employer of college grads in the U.S. and co-creator of "Career Explorer."
Launched at NYU on October 4th, "Career Explorer" allows users to search possible careers, and network with professionals working in those fields.
- Local college hosts STEM day for students
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students
- Upcoming Festival Features College Student's Short Films
- College Students Explore Career Options in Science
- Colleges Losing Engineering Students, UF Responds
- Associate Dean of UF Dental College Demoted For Relationship With Student
- Hispanic Students, Majority Enroll In College But Not Many Graduate
- College of Central Florida Allegedly Denies Admission to Students from Ocala School
- East Side Student Assistance hopes to send four kids to college