Crews Prepare For Noche de Gala
One of the biggest fund raising events in North Central Florida is happening tomorrow night. The Sebastian Ferrero Foundation's Noche de Gala is raising funds to build a childrens hospital in Gainesville. The huge event is expecting one thousand guests, and this afternoon crews at the Besilu Collection Horse Farm in Micanopy were doing everything from setting up tents to practicing their dance steps. This year's theme is the grand ball, and one organizer says those attending can expect a night of fun and elegance. The foundation is named after 3-year-old Sebastian Ferrero who died in 2007 after a medication overdose.
- Noche de Gala Preparations Underway
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Noche de Gala Celebrates With "Enchanted" Evening
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"
- Noche de Gala Kickoff Event