Fire Safety Training From One Furry Friend
It's a situation that Marion County Fire Rescue hopes kids are never in, being inside of a burning building.
To help kids stay safe, firefighters are giving kids and adults tips om staying safe throughout Fire Prevention Month.
One way Marion County Fire Rescue is driving that message home is with Maggie, a three year old Lab mix whose serious about safety.
Maggie shows kids how to get down, get out and get to the phone in case of an emergency.
For more information about Fire Prevention Month visit Marion County Fire Rescue.
- Two Struck By Train In Putnam County, One Dies
- Area Firefighters Train to Deal With Solar Panel Fires
- Alachua County To Be One of Four Sites in the Country to Launch National Safety Resource Center... Online
- BlueLight App, One More Step Towards Safety For Students
- One Dies, One Rescued in Gainesville Apartment Fire
- Free Smoke Alarm for Fire Safety
- Dog Teaches Children Fire Safety
- Fire Prevention Month Highlights Safety
- Firefighters Reminding Residents About Fire Safety
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Raises Safety Wreaths for the Holidays