Funeral Nears for Father and Son after Shooting Spree
East Gainesville is healing from the wounds of the shooting spree a week ago Monday but there are a few formal steps left to take. There will be a public viewing for Clifford Miller, Jr. and Clifford Miller, Sr. Friday from 2PM to 7 PM at the Chestnut Funeral Home. While he did have a history of mental illness, it is still not clear why Miller Jr. shot 5 people and killed his own father. A joint service for father and son will be Saturday morning at 11AM at Mt. Carmel Baptist Church.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Teenage Son Arrested in Shooting of ICE Agent Father
- Father, Son Injured In Williston Plane Crash
- Police Arrest Father, Son For Stealing Scrap Metal
- Father Honors Son's Memory By Helping Kids Swim
- Father and Son Severly Burned
- Father Honors Memory of Son Killed in Car Crash
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son
- Father Speaks Out About Son's Death
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- Police Train For Shooting-Sprees