The Future Face of Downtown Ocala
Downtown Ocala will look very different in the near future.
Tuesday night City Council members approved a vision sketched by
White Challis Developers of Daytona, FL in hopes to revitalize the area.
It took seven years for the City Council to get to this point.
The plans include a mix-use building on the former chamber site which will house apartments, retail, and restaurants. Town homes and loft-like condominiums will be on the current Sprint Site. A parking garage will be built next to the Bank of America building.
- Facing the Future Part 2
- Facing the Future Part 1
- Ocala City Manager Talks about Ocala's Future
- Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody
- Art Festival Returns to Downtown Ocala
- One Thing you Won't See in Downtown Ocala this Holiday Season
- More Options when Parking in Downtown Ocala
- Potter Mania Hit Downtown Ocala
- City Council Discusses, Rejects Downtown Hotel in Ocala
- Ocala's Downtown City Walk Project