Gainesville Missing Man Family Speaks
Charles "Chuck" Soukup, a retired Federal Customs Officer, 83 year old was reported missing by his family Tuesday after he didn't return home Monday. Son In Law, Eddie Walsh recalls the last time he saw Soukup.
"I dropped him off to the airport Monday. He was fine, he was suppose to get a flight at seven. The flight was rolled over so instead of waiting for the afternoon flight, he took it upon himself to come back home and he rented a vehicle and then whatever happened happened."
Soukup was last seen at Jacksonville International Airport renting a Silver Jeep Liberty. The Jeep was recovered in Jacksonville.
- Kamrie Mitchell is Missing: Her Family Speaks about the Search
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- Victim's family speaks out about Gainesville standoff
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Family of Missing Disabled Man Calls in Texas Equusearch
- Gainesville Police Search for Missing Man
- Car of 23 yr old Missing Gainesville Man Found
- Gainesville man missing for 3 years
- Missing Gainesville Man Found
- Missing Clay County Man Found In Gainesville