Gunman's Troubled Past
After terrorizing the streets of Gainesville, police said gunman Clifford Miller, Jr. turned down a typically quiet street outside of city limits.
That is when according to neighbors the shooting spree came to a deadly conclusion. TV20 was first on scene where the lone gunman took his own life. From battery to reckless driving, Miller was no stranger to the law.
The man who lived at the house where Miller ended his life said months have past since the two have spoke.
"He showed up in my driveway and killed himself in my yard," said Fredrick Wilson.
To see more on the gunman's past, watch the video to your right.
- Newtown Must Turn Over Gunman's School Records
- Man Charged With Bell Woman's Death Has A Criminal Past
- Nurses Voice Frustration Over Hospital's Troubles
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- GUNMAN REPORTED AT SFCC NORTHWEST CAMPUS
- State Road 26 Reopened After Gunman Scare
- Santa Fe College Gunman Arrested
- Gunman on Santa Fe College Campus
- UF Police Searching for Armed Gunman
- Levy County Home Invasion, Gunman Killed