Halloween on Main St. in Alachua
Main st is described as being magical this time of year. With a scarecrow contest that has decorations lining the streets, Alachua has a fall feeling sweeping through downtown.
Tonight is their 3rd annual shop, dine, and stroll from 6-9pm and tomorrow is trick-or-treat on main st from 7-9pm. Everyone is invited to join in on their Halloween festivities.
- Water Main Break Causes Boil Water Notice In Hampton
- Main Street Construction Begins Tuesday
- RTS Announces Delays and Bus Stop Closures on Main Street and Depot Avenue
- Main Street Businesses Suffering During Construction
- Main Street Closures Continue
- Main Street Ribbon Cutting
- Miracle On Main Street
- Water Main Break, Dealing With The Aftermath
- UF/Shands Family Medicine at Main Groundbreaking
- Main Street Construction Update