Local "Action Network" Holds A Meeting For Change
The Action Network is a faith based organization in North Central Florida driven towards taking action on issues affecting people's lives in the community.
Today's meeting was aimed to gain support from local legislators on a bill called Express Lane Eligibility. ELE will make getting child care or any other form of government help, easier for families.
The bill has been implemented in other states and the action network hopes to have the same for Florida.
- A Local Boy Named "Florida Champion" of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- 100 Nationwide Employees "take action" in Gainesville
- Alachua County Schools Hold Annual Meet and Greet for Parents and Students
- City Commission Votes to Approve Biomass Settlement, Will Hold Public Meeting in January
- CHOICES Advisory Board Holds Special Meeting
- Gainesville P.D. Holds Meeting
- Gainesville Holds Biomass Q & A at RUC Meeting
- AARP Holds Town Forum Meeting in Gainesville
- Homeless "Meal Limit" Changed to "Time Limit"
- Alachua County Informal Meetings Change & Manager's Salary Confirmation