State Senate Race Intensifies
An already heated state senate race has become so contentious, the candidates can't even agree on what constitutes a "personal attack." The dispute centers on vote by democratic candidate Perry McGriff's in the statehouse in the early 2000s. McGriff argued the bill was designed to protect adopted families but poorly structured. District 14 State Senator Steve Oelrich said the latest ad merely points out Mcgriff's voting record.
Too see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- New Poll: Obama Leads Romney in Florida, Bill Nelson Ahead in Senate Race
- U.S. Senate Race
- Unions Thank Senator Oelrich For Anti-Prison Privatization Stance
- High Price of Racing
- Senator Moves for More Election Accountability in the State
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change
- Senator Bill Nelson On Health Care
- Senator Bill Nelson Visits UF
- Florida Senator Supports Special Funding for the University of Florida
- Fla. Senate Revises 'Parent Trigger' Proposal