State Training Required For 9-1-1 Dispatchers
The state of Florida passed a law in July that all 9-1-1 workers must be certified through a state approved course that is 232 hours long.
Alachua County's training program was recently approved by the state and their classes for the certification start Monday.
- Problems with 9-1-1 System
- Investigation Results Back on Unnoticed 9-1-1 Call
- 9-1-1 callers save time, while Marion County saves money
- Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man
- Increase in Job Openings for 911 Dispatchers
- Million Dollar Makeover Complete for 911 Dispatch Center
- Zimmerman Trial: 911 Call & Language In Court
- Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Chilling Screams for Help on a 911 Call
- Deputy Apologizes for Handling of 911 Call
- Dispatch Response Time