Stone Memorial Offensive To Resident
A stone memorial in the shape of a cross on highway 241 in Alachua County may be taken down after a citizen complained it was offensive.
Alachua County Public Works engineer, Dave Cerlanek, says they always look into complaints, however, the county was more concerned with the safety of drivers hitting the stone.
- Roseta Stone
- Made In America- Creating Jobs that are Set in Stone
- Offensive Fences
- Church Behind Offensive T-Shirt at School
- Offensive Mailers Cause Uproar
- On Anniversary of Attack in Iraq, Wounded Soldier Recalls Memory and Starting Life Anew
- Celebrating Memorial Day In Palatka
- Law Enforcement Memorial
- 9/11 Memorial Service
- Pavillion Dedication Memorializes Former Fire Chief Hope Powell