Stone Memorial Offensive To Resident
A stone memorial in the shape of a cross on highway 241 in Alachua County may be taken down after a citizen complained it was offensive.
Alachua County Public Works engineer, Dave Cerlanek, says they always look into complaints, however, the county was more concerned with the safety of drivers hitting the stone.
- Roseta Stone
- Made In America- Creating Jobs that are Set in Stone
- Tree Trimmers Cast Stones in Customer's Backyard
- Offensive Fences
- Church Behind Offensive T-Shirt at School
- Offensive Mailers Cause Uproar
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Memorial Day Weekend Picnic
- Memorial Service Alachua County
- On Anniversary of Attack in Iraq, Wounded Soldier Recalls Memory and Starting Life Anew