Stone Memorial Offensive To Resident
A stone memorial in the shape of a cross on highway 241 in Alachua County may be taken down after a citizen complained it was offensive.
Alachua County Public Works engineer, Dave Cerlanek, says they always look into complaints, however, the county was more concerned with the safety of drivers hitting the stone.
- Roseta Stone
- Tree Trimmers Cast Stones in Customer's Backyard
- Made In America- Creating Jobs that are Set in Stone
- Memorial Day Weekend Picnic
- Memorial Service Alachua County
- Offensive Fences
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Offensive Mailers Cause Uproar
- Church Behind Offensive T-Shirt at School
- Mile-Long Memorial Honors Fallen Heros