Stone Memorial Offensive To Resident
A stone memorial in the shape of a cross on highway 241 in Alachua County may be taken down after a citizen complained it was offensive.
Alachua County Public Works engineer, Dave Cerlanek, says they always look into complaints, however, the county was more concerned with the safety of drivers hitting the stone.
- Tree Trimmers Cast Stones in Customer's Backyard
- Made In America- Creating Jobs that are Set in Stone
- Roseta Stone
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Offensive Fences
- Levy County sex offenses
- Church Behind Offensive T-Shirt at School
- Offensive Mailers Cause Uproar
- Memorial Day Weekend Picnic
- Memorial Service Alachua County