Tomfoolery in the Fire Department
They'll run into burning buildings to save lives but it's the actions behind the closed doors of a fire station that led to the resignation of two High Springs firefighters. According to lengthy reports, the firefighters admit to ambushing each other by exposing private parts while working. It's a so-called game they told police they learned from the 2005 comedy "Waiting" in which characters glorify the behavior.
"We hope this will be a wake up call for any other law enforcement or fire professional out there to understand your actions are out there. People are going to see them. It won't be tolerated and it certainly wont be tolerate here in the city of High Springs," said Police Chief Jim Troiano.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Gainesville Store Smoke Evacuation
- Phony Money In Gainesville & Ocala
- Two Women In Clay County Are Shot At In Their Car, One Dies
- 10 Year Anniversary Of Fallen Deputy Brian Litz
- Social Security Going Paperless in March
- GPD Increases Patrol
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case