Do you fit in your car?
That's the question University of Florida students asked senior drivers in Gainesville today.
The UF school of occupational therapy hosts an annual "car fit" event to help drivers make sure they're safe in their vehicles. Grad students in the program were trained to be “Carfit” technicians for the AAA and A.A.R.P. sponsored event.
In addition to walking drivers through the checklist, the students suggested adaptive equipment and shared other safety tips. For upcoming Carfit events and safety information click on this link
- CarFit For Senior On The Wheel
- Program Introduces Electric Rental Cars in Orlando
- 10/15/12 Fitzness Minute: Get into the CrossFit Craze
- Florida Indoor Tanning Restrictions for Minors
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- 8/6/12 Fitzness Minute: Suspension Band Training
- 8/13/12 Fitzness Minute: Bridges
- 8/20/12 Fitzness Minute: Purple Wiggle Workout
- 9/3/12 Fitzness Minute: Kettlebell
- 9/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Working Around Injury