DeLaney and Scott Talk Alachua County Politics 11/17/10
Alachua County Commissioner Paula DeLaney has apologized to a political opponent for publicizing his property tax records at a meeting Tuesday night.
Joining Republican strategist Ward Scott during a TV 20 Political Spotlight forum, DeLaney explained that she singled out former city commissioner Ed Braddy because he is an outspoken critic of county spending.
- Visitors Can Talk to Alachua County Jail Inmates from their Living Rooms
- Political Talk Show Moves Online Following Radio Station Format Change
- Governor Rick Scott gives Alachua County Schools over $1 million
- Small City Big Politics: Election Day in City of Alachua
- Chad Scott: Alachua's new Chief of Police
- Talks of selling the public library in Marion County
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Day 3, Brandon Scott Trial: Scott Found Guilty
- Senator: Flood insurance bill blocked by politics