DeLaney and Scott Talk Alachua County Politics 11/17/10
Alachua County Commissioner Paula DeLaney has apologized to a political opponent for publicizing his property tax records at a meeting Tuesday night.
Joining Republican strategist Ward Scott during a TV 20 Political Spotlight forum, DeLaney explained that she singled out former city commissioner Ed Braddy because he is an outspoken critic of county spending.
- Political Talk Show Moves Online Following Radio Station Format Change
- Small City Big Politics: Election Day in City of Alachua
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Alachua County Sheriff Asks County Commission For More Money
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County
- Alachua County Firefighters Protest Tentative County Budget
- Alachua County Resident Get's A Big Gift from the County
- Alachua County Commission Makes Final Choice for County Manager
- Alachua County Resumes Search for New County Manager