DeLaney and Scott Talk Alachua County Politics 11/17/10
Alachua County Commissioner Paula DeLaney has apologized to a political opponent for publicizing his property tax records at a meeting Tuesday night.
Joining Republican strategist Ward Scott during a TV 20 Political Spotlight forum, DeLaney explained that she singled out former city commissioner Ed Braddy because he is an outspoken critic of county spending.
- Political Talk Show Moves Online Following Radio Station Format Change
- New Alachua County Commissioner Appointed
- Governor Rick Scott gives Alachua County Schools over $1 million
- Alachua County sues City of Gainesville
- Petition opposes agricultural expansion for Paynes Prairie
- Superintendent talks budget
- Attorney Found Guilty For Illegal Internet Cafes
- Texting & Driving May Soon Be Illegal In Florida
- Chad Scott: Alachua's new Chief of Police
- Governor Scott honors young entrepreneurs at UF's Innovation Hub