Double Murder In SW Alachua County
Sharon Norman and Anthony Hall of Gainesville were found shot to death on the side of the road in Alachua County Last night. A passerby drove by and saw a vehicle pulled off the side of the road with it's hazards on and the passenger door open. When he passed the vehicle he noticed a woman, Sharon Norman, slumped over the steering wheel and Anthony Hall laying on the ground by the passenger side door.
Both have had a history with the law. Evidence was retrieved from the scene and is in forensics. Detectives are waiting on the autopsy and the killers are still at large.
- Investigators asking public for help in double-murder
- Home invasion double murder leaves Weirsdale neighbors shocked
- Summer Heatwave Hoping To Double Program Size
- Alachua Co. Animal Services Doubles Their Adoption Numbers
- Two Bodies Found Inside Apartment from Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Murder suspects in killing of Gainesville man caught in Alachua County
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th
- Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested
- 19 year old Arrested for Waldo Murder
- Unsolved Mysteries: Four Years Since Lila Leach's Murder