Double Murder In SW Alachua County
Sharon Norman and Anthony Hall of Gainesville were found shot to death on the side of the road in Alachua County Last night. A passerby drove by and saw a vehicle pulled off the side of the road with it's hazards on and the passenger door open. When he passed the vehicle he noticed a woman, Sharon Norman, slumped over the steering wheel and Anthony Hall laying on the ground by the passenger side door.
Both have had a history with the law. Evidence was retrieved from the scene and is in forensics. Detectives are waiting on the autopsy and the killers are still at large.
- Live From Double Murder Scene in Alachua County
- Alachua county man wanted for attempted murder
- Murder suspects in killing of Gainesville man caught in Alachua County
- Family Speaks Out On Double-Murder Suicide In Palatka
- Victims Identified After Double Murder
- Investigators asking public for help in double-murder
- Summer Heatwave Hoping To Double Program Size
- Alachua Co. Animal Services Doubles Their Adoption Numbers
- Double Homicide In Marion County
- Gilchrist County Sheriff's deputies identify victims in double homicide