Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Double Murder In SW Alachua County
Sharon Norman and Anthony Hall of Gainesville were found shot to death on the side of the road in Alachua County Last night. A passerby drove by and saw a vehicle pulled off the side of the road with it's hazards on and the passenger door open. When he passed the vehicle he noticed a woman, Sharon Norman, slumped over the steering wheel and Anthony Hall laying on the ground by the passenger side door.
Both have had a history with the law. Evidence was retrieved from the scene and is in forensics. Detectives are waiting on the autopsy and the killers are still at large.
- Live From Double Murder Scene in Alachua County
- Victims Identified After Double Murder
- Double Homicide In Marion County
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- New Details in Washington State Double Murder/Suicide
- Trial Continues of Teen Accused of Double Murder
- Alachua County Sheriff Asks County Commission For More Money
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County
- Alachua County Firefighters Protest Tentative County Budget
- Alachua County Resident Get's A Big Gift from the County