Double Murder In SW Alachua County
Sharon Norman and Anthony Hall of Gainesville were found shot to death on the side of the road in Alachua County Last night. A passerby drove by and saw a vehicle pulled off the side of the road with it's hazards on and the passenger door open. When he passed the vehicle he noticed a woman, Sharon Norman, slumped over the steering wheel and Anthony Hall laying on the ground by the passenger side door.
Both have had a history with the law. Evidence was retrieved from the scene and is in forensics. Detectives are waiting on the autopsy and the killers are still at large.
- Live From Double Murder Scene in Alachua County
- Victims Identified After Double Murder
- Alachua Co. Animal Services Doubles Their Adoption Numbers
- Double Homicide In Marion County
- Trial Continues of Teen Accused of Double Murder
- New Details in Washington State Double Murder/Suicide
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Attempted Murder Suspect In Alachua, Behind Bars
- Alachua County Firefighters Protest Tentative County Budget
- Alachua County Resumes Search for New County Manager