Floridians Losing Unemployment Benefits
One-hundred thousand Floridians are losing their federal unemployment benefits.
Three federally funded unemployment programs are ending soon.
The unemployment benefits will run out by December 4th unless Congress passes another emergency extension during its coming lame-duck session.
The unemployment programs are the additional compensation pay program, the emergency pay, and extended benefits.
An Agency for Workforce Innovation spokesman says the agency will work overtime to help answer questions about the programs.
For more details, click on this link.
- New State Unemployment System Could Cause Delays in Jobless Benefits
- Extended Unemployment Benefits Flowing
- Unemployment Benefits Extension
- Gov. Crist Extends Unemployment Benefits
- Changes to Florida Unemployment Benefit Policy
- Water Parks Have Deal for Floridians
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- North Central Floridians React to Egyptian Crisis
- New Hotline To Help Floridians Facing Foreclosure
- Weatherization Program Helps Floridians